Welcome back to Blush & Camo! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to be here and I’m so happy you are. For those of you who are new around here, welcome! I’m Julianna, and I inspire women to elevate their lifestyle and grow their dream wardrobe through budget friendly tips!
Since I live in Nashville I get lots of DM’s on Instagram asking for recommendations to do in Music City! I recently created a Nashville Bachelorette Party Guide, but wanted to also create a fun post about what to do in Nashville for quick girl’s trip if you only had 48 hours!
I narrowed down all the options for a simple itinerary! If you are looking to take some Insta-Worthy pictures during your stay here in Nashville make sure you check out my Most Instagram Worthy Spots in Nashville Post!
WHERE TO STAY:
- Domio: The cutest properties in Nashville! This is perfect if you have a large group of girls! Every square inch of this space is adorable!
- Hotel Thompson: Located in the Gulch you’re close to just about everything Nashville has to offer or a quick Uber ride away!
- The Omni Hotel: This is one of the most well known hotels in Nashville and they also have a pool, spa, and restaurants to eat at! Located in the middle of downtown!
Make reservations at Barcelona Wine Bar.This restaurant is tapas style with Mediterranean, Spanish, and South African influences. You can order a lot of little dishes to share with the group.
After dinner walk around the corner to Old Glory. This is a speakeasy that doesn’t have a sign on the door and it’s very unassuming. You need to know about it to go in. The drinks and vibe are great!
Make a reservation at Pinewood Social! This is such a fun place to go in Nash! You can eat at their traditional seating, or schedule ahead of time to bowl while you sip on cocktails and eat! This place is always packed so I recommend calling and making a reservation at least a week in advance.
ACTIVITIES DURING THE DAY
Make your way over to the pedestrian bridge which isn’t too far away from Pinewood Social. There’s lots of parking by this bridge! You and your girlfriends can get the best Insta worthy shots from this bridge and a beautiful view of the skyline as your backdrop.
The bridge leads you directly to onto Broadway for some day drinking! The two bars I love to go to are:
- Tootsies: Located right on Broadway Street and it’s a world famous honky-tonk bar! I’ve been to this bar more times then I can count and I love it for the relaxed vibe and live music!
- Florida Georgia Line Bar: This bar is SO much fun! They have live music on the first floor and the second floor has an amazing rooftop bar and a dance floor where they blare your favorite songs to dance too! I always take my friends here.
Make a reservation at NADA. This restaurant is one of my faves in Nashville and is right down the street from Broadway (I recommend getting an Uber still)! When you go make sure to order their queso because it’s the best queso I’ve had in my life! They have both indoor and outdoor seating to eat. Oh, and the interior is super cute too!
After dinner you can go back on Broadway or try out some rooftop bars for amazing views and drinks! My faves are below.
- L27 Rooftop Bar and Lounge: This is my FAVE bar in Nashville! The views are amazing, the drinks and food are delicious, and they have live music! If you have a party of 6 or more you’ll need to make a reservation on their website. Go here at sunset to get the most Insta Worthy pics from your bachelorette trip!
- L.A Jackson: Located on top of the Thompson Hotel they have an indoor/outdoor rooftop bar! I recently went here during a blogger’s trip and I highly recommend ordering the Sparkling Rose!
You need to go to Milk & Honey for brunch on Sunday! This place is soooo good and located right in the heart of the Gulch. Their craft coffee is amazing! This place is always packed, but worth the wait. If you are waiting you can check out Kittenish (Jesse James Decker’s clothing store!) or Uncommon James (Kristin Cavallari’s store). You can also find Amelia’s Flower Truck in the Gluch on Sunday’s too (so cute to take pictures)!
What did you think of today’s post?! I would love to hear from you in the comments below!
You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here!
Get more daily inspo by following me on Instagram and YouTube!
Thank you for stopping by Blush & Camo!
Leave a Reply