Welcome back to Blush & Camo! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to be here and I’m so happy you are. For those of you who are new around here, welcome! I’m Julianna, and I inspire women to elevate their lifestyle and grow their dream wardrobe through budget friendly tips!
Today is one of my MOST REQUESTED posts of all time! Since I live in Nashville I get lots of DM’s on Instagram asking for Bachelorette Party recommendations! I have been holding off on creating this post because I really wanted to try out these locations to ensure I was giving great recommendations.
It’s finally here and I hope you are able to create a fun itinerary from the recommendations below! If you are looking to take some Insta-Worthy pictures during your stay here in Nashville make sure you check out my Most Instagram Worthy Spots in Nashville Post!
WHERE TO STAY:
- Domio: The cutest properties in Nashville! This is perfect if you have a large group of girls! Every square inch of this space is adorable!
- Hotel Thompson: Located in the Gulch you’re close to just about everything Nashville has to offer or a quick Uber ride away!
- The Omni Hotel: This is one of the most well known hotels in Nashville and they also have a pool, spa, and restaurants to eat at! Located in the middle of downtown!
WHERE TO EAT:
- Cafe Roze: My favorite hidden gem in Nashville. Tucked away, this cafe has an amazing menu and drinks! Order the lavender latte- you won’t regret it!
- Pinewood Social: This is such a fun place to go in Nash! You can eat at their traditional seating, or schedule ahead of time to bowl while you sip on cocktails and eat! One of the places I highly recommend you add to your itinerary!
- Milk & Honey: This place is soooo good and located right in the heart of the Gulch. Their craft coffee is amazing!!
- M.L.Rose: This is the perfect place to go after a night of drinking. Make sure to order their waffle fries and cinnamon sugar donut holes. I’m getting hungry just writing this!
- Stay Golden: Located in East Nashville this is the cutest cafe and every corner is Insta Worthy! Their Avo Toast is delicious!
- Biscuit Love: Located in the heart of the Gulch try and get there early because there is always a line wrapped around the corner to get in!
- Restoration Hardware: Located in Green Hills this place is like a fairytale when you walk in! You can make a reservation ahead of time or grab a coffee or cocktail and wander through the 4 floors and 70,000 square feet filled with envious interior design inspo! Their top floor has a rooftop to take some cute group shots!
- Bartaco: I can’t tell you how much I love this restaurant. I’ve eaten here too many times to count! Located in 12S it’s perfect to go eat and then stop by the Draper James store for some shopping!
- Five Points Pizza: The BEST pizza in Nashville hands down. Located in East Nashville!
- Martin’s BBQ: If you love BBQ then you’ll love this place soooo much! Their menu is big so there is bound to be something for every girl in your group!
- NADA: This restaurant is one of my faves in Nashville! When you go make sure to order their queso because it’s the best queso I’ve had in my life! They have both indoor and outdoor seating to eat. Oh, and the interior is super cute too!
- Barcelona Wine Bar: This restaurant is tapas style with Mediterranean, Spanish, and South African influences. This place is a bit more on the expensive side.
- Taco Mamacita: This restaurant brings you authentic Mexican food at reasonable prices! They have both outdoor and indoor seating. Their margaritas are super good!
- MOTO: If you love Italian food, you’ll love MOTO. Located right in the heart of the Gulch you’re within walking distance of a few amazing bars after!
- Virago: This sushi restaurant is also located right in the heart of the Gulch and boosts of some delicious and unique sushi rolls! This restaurant is on the pricier side, so I recommend going here for the one night during your Bachelorette trip with you want to go all out!
WHERE TO DRINK
- L27 Rooftop Bar and Lounge: This is my FAVE bar in Nashville! The views are amazing, the drinks and food are delicious, and they have live music! If you have a party of 6 or more you’ll need to make a reservation on their website. Go here at sunset to get the most Insta Worthy pics from your bachelorette trip!
- Florida Georgia Line Bar: This bar is SO much fun! They have live music on the first floor and the second floor has an amazing rooftop bar and a dance floor where they blare your favorite songs to dance too! I always take my friends here.
- Rare Bird: This bar is located at the top of the Noelle Hotel and boosts of amazing views and drinks. They also have small bites to eat! A fun fact about this hotel is during December the Noelle Hotel has a “secret” Christmas Bar that’s hidden in their hotel. They don’t advertise it and you have to know where to go to find it!
- L.A Jackson: Located on top of the Thompson Hotel they have an indoor/outdoor rooftop bar! I recently went here during a blogger’s trip and I highly recommend ordering the Sparkling Rose!
- Bobby Hotel Rooftop Bar: Located on top of the Bobby hotel right in the heart of Nashville!
- Tootsies: Located right on Broadway Street and it’s a world famous honky-tonk bar! I’ve been to this bar more times then I can count and I love it for the relaxed vibe and live music!
WHAT TO DO DURING THE DAY
- Pinewood Social: Not only does this place have a cute bowling alley, but they also have a pool to lounge at!
- Lemon Laine Oil Bar: Located in East Nashville you can sip on drinks and create your very own customized facial oil. This is $65/person and you need to make a reservation!
- Nashville Pedal Tavern: This is a very popular activity for bachelorette parties here in Nashville! Get a tour of the city by helping pedal a party bike, drink alcohol, and listen to music! Make sure you make a reservation well in advance because these book up fast! Can accommodate parties of up to 15 people.
- Ultimate Party Bus: Hop on a bus, listen to music, drink, and dance around the city! I’ve done these for a few bachelorette parties and they are so. much. FUN! Each party bus can accommodate up to 30 people!
Thank you so much for stopping by Blush & Camo! If you loved today’s post pin one of the pictures to your travel board on Pinterest and leave a comment down below!